It’s been a rough start to life as Chelsea manager for Graham Potter, but with three wins in a row under his leadership, the London club may have turned a corner as they look to extend that run against Everton on Saturday in the English Premier League.
Their recent 2-1 comeback win against Borussia Dortmund in the Champions League, along with last weekend’s 3-1 EPL win over Leicester, showed real signs of progress at Stamford Bridge. While a top-four finish seems out of reach, a strong finish to the season and a deep run in Europe now seems on the cards for Potter’s men.
Everton also saw a revival in form, up 10 points since Sean Dyche’s appointment as boss, with last weekend’s impressive 1-0 win at home to high-flying Brentford arguably their best result of the season.
The Toffees nevertheless remain in deep relegation trouble with games running out, and they’ll be determined to get at least a point on this visit to London.
Below we list the best live TV streaming services to watch the match live, wherever you are in the world.
Chelsea vs. Everton: when and where?
Chelsea receive Everton at Stamford Bridge Saturday March 18. Kick-off is scheduled for 5.30pm local UK time (1:30 p.m. ET, 10:30 p.m. PT in the US).
How to watch the Chelsea vs. Everton online from anywhere using a VPN
If you find that you can’t watch the game locally, you may need another way to watch the game – that’s where using a VPN can come in handy. A VPN is also the best way to prevent your ISP from throttling your speeds on race day by encrypting your traffic, and it’s also a good idea if you’re traveling and find yourself connected to a Wi-Fi network and you want to add an extra layer of privacy for your devices and logins.
With a VPN you can virtually change your location on your phone, tablet or laptop to access the game. Most VPNs, like ours Editors’ Choice, ExpressVPNmake it very easy to do this.
Using a VPN to watch or stream sports is legal in any country where VPNs are legal, including the US, UK, and Canada, as long as you have a legitimate subscription to the service you’re streaming. You’ll want to make sure your VPN is set up correctly to prevent leaks: Even if VPNs are legal, the streaming service can terminate the account of anyone it believes is evading properly applied blackout restrictions.
Looking for other options? Be sure to check out some of the other great ones VPN offers now taking place.
ExpressVPN is our current best VPN choice for people who want a reliable and secure VPN, and it works across devices. It normally costs $13 per month, and you can sign up for ExpressVPN and save 49% plus get three months of free access – the equivalent of $6.67 per month – if you sign up for an annual subscription.
Keep in mind that ExpressVPN offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Live stream the game between Chelsea and Everton in the US
Sunday’s game is on USA Network, which you can access as part of your cable package or on the NBC Sports website with a valid login, and can be streamed via FuboTV and Sling TV.
Sling TV’s Blue subscription includes USA Network, making it a great option for those looking to watch EPL action. It costs $35 per month and includes more than 40 channels, including other sports channels like ESPN and FS1.
Live stream the game between Chelsea and Everton in the UK
Premier League rights in the UK are split between Sky Sports, BT Sport and Amazon Prime video. This game is a Sky Sports exclusive and will be shown on the Sky Sports Main Event, Premier League and Ultra channels. If you already have Sky Sports as part of your TV package you can stream the game via the Sky Go app, but cord cutters will want to set up a Now account and Now Sports membership to stream the game.
Sky subsidiary Now (formerly Now TV) offers streaming access to Sky Sports channels with a Now Sports membership. You can get a day’s access for £12, or sign up for a monthly plan from £25 a month.
Live stream the game between Chelsea and Everton in Canada
If you want to live stream this EPL clash in Canada, you need to subscribe to FuboTV Canada. The service has exclusive rights to this Premier League season.
FuboTV is the go-to destination for Canadians looking to watch the Premier League this season with exclusive streaming rights to every game. It costs CA$25 per month, although you can save some money by paying quarterly or annually.
Live stream the game between Chelsea and Everton in Australia
Football fans Down Under can watch this EPL match on streaming service Optus Sport, which will be showing every Premier League match live in Australia this season.
With exclusive rights to show every EPL match live this season, as well as German Bundesliga and Spanish La Liga matches, streaming service Optus Sport is a huge draw for Aussie football fans.
If you’re already an Optus Network customer, you can buy Optus Sport for a discounted price, with discounts bringing the price down to just AU$7 per month. If you’re not, a standalone monthly subscription to the service starts at AU$25.
Quick tips for streaming the Premier League with a VPN
- With four variables at play – your ISP, browser, video streaming provider and VPN – your experience and success streaming EPL matches can vary.
- If you don’t see your desired location as the default option for ExpressVPN, try the “search by city or country” option.
- If you’re having trouble downloading the game after enabling your VPN and setting it to the correct viewing area, there are two things you can try for a quick fix. First, sign in to your streaming service subscription account and make sure the registered address for the account is an address in the correct viewing area. If not, you may need to change the physical address registered to your account. Second, some smart TVs, such as Roku, don’t have VPN apps that you can install directly on the device itself. Instead, you’ll need to install the VPN on your router or the mobile hotspot you’re using (such as your phone), so that every device on the Wi-Fi network now appears in the correct viewing location.
- All of the VPN providers we recommend have helpful instructions on their main site for quickly installing the VPN on your router. In some cases, with smart TV services, after installing a cable network’s sports app, you’ll be asked to verify a number code or click a link sent to your email address registered for your smart TV. This is where having a VPN on your router will also help, as both devices seem to be in the right location.
- And remember, browsers can often give away location despite using a VPN, so be sure to use a privacy-first browser to log into your services. We normally recommend Brave.